***Drum Roll Please***
Total Weight Loss since July 2nd: 7.0#
Overall Weight Loss since January 1, 2012: 18#
6#-Orange Theory-6weeks (Feb/Mar)
5# During trip to Europe-4 weeks (May)
7#-Ani’s 15 Day Fat Blast-2 weeks (July)
- Banana Spinach Smoothie
- Blueberries with Flax Meal and Cinnamon
- Cumin Slaw
- Trail Mix Bar Balls
- Tomato Bisque
Overview: I feel better; my pants are looser, and my sugar cravings are at bay. I would give Ani’s 15 Day Fat Blast an A+ and would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to lose some fat while eating excellent food. The recipes are simple to make and use easy-to-get everyday items. The matcha tea, nori wraps, sesame oil and miso might be new to some people, but it is all easily accessible at the local grocer or co-op.
I am a bit concerned about how well I will do keeping up eating healthy, at this level. Now that I have been gluten- dairy- meat- alcohol- sugar- and caffeine-free for two whole weeks, it seems that I should keep up with it. It would be nice to keep it up at least 80% of the time. That just seems so hard to me, and I am not sure that is what I want. I do want to keep the weight off, so that may be motivation enough.
Random Thoughts I was left with:
- I have never eaten so many avocados in such a short period of time.
- I have never eaten a full container of miso so quickly (eleven days).
- Who knew watermelon, grapefruit and onions would taste good together?
- I will put 1 cup of greens in my breakfast smoothie (verses a few leaves).
- I will now use matcha tea and water as the smoothie liquid (verses juice).
- Liquid food (first three days) is bearable. Nice to know-just in case my jaw ever needs to be wired shut.
- Ani’s Marina Sauce is some of the best I have ever had.
- My favorite salad is the Easy Being Green Salad.
- A menu plan and available food is of utmost importance.
What snacks do you eat during the day?