I always start the day right.
I was so hungry all day. When not prepared, I do make bad choices. Mid-morning, I was soooo hungry, but it was not nearly time for lunch, so… for the cookie, I went. Of course, then, I get the mentality of, “Well, I already screwed up the eating for the day.” Looking back, I only had half of the morning smoothie. I should have brought it all to work with me. It probably would have left me satisfied instead of having a grumbly stomach, and thus, the cookie. As I write this, my stomach is growling. Clearly, I should have had a salad for dinner instead of half a smoothie.
What I ate today:
- Traditional Green Smoothie with banana and orange 1/2
- Tropical Colada Smoothie 1/2
- Cookie (the start of the downfall)
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Tropical Colada Smoothie (other 1/2)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, Really? Sheesh!
- Traditional Green Smoothie (other 1/2)
Down another pound today.
Are you following along? How are you doing?
Check out Somer’s blog to find out how to participate.
Published a day late, oops.