Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am Jill Nelson and can be contacted at cfpjill (at) gmail (dot) com.
I love anything nutrition or health food related, so there will be a lot of that here. I ventured into healthful eating when I made my first tofu pumpkin pie in 1982. Who knew that thirty years later I would still be eating and experimenting with cool new foods and coaching classes at Marilu.com.
I also have an extreme passion for travel, have traveled extensively for the last thirty-five years and plan to do much more. More recently, I have enjoyed taking and sharing photographs for my blog. Much to my husband’s dismay, a new camera may be in my future.
According to Encarta Dictionary, the word “WELL” is defined as,“a source providing a freely and abundantly available supply of something.”
I will be sharing my “available supply of something” as I explore, learn, and live life right along side of my readers. I will basically cover a montage of my life with whatever I am interested in and researching at any given point in time. My interests can last from moments to days to months.
Click here to read about how my blog name came about.
A little bit about me:
- Married for 24 years. I work; he is retired.
- One DD, who is a senior in college. (So proud of that girl!)
- Member and coach at marilu.com.
- Love anything nutrition related.
- Love to travel. Send me on a cruise anytime to anywhere.
- Spent two months in Europe where I met two of my all time besties!
- Spent a month in Asia with one of those Besties.
- Spent two weeks in China with the other Bestie, while she adopted her second baby.
- Took 31 years and 5 colleges to complete my Bachelor’s Degree.
- Owned a hang glider and took hang gliding lessons.
- LOVE to watch poker tournaments on television.
- VHS and jigsaw puzzle hoarder. (Do I really want to admit this?)